Help and Support
The following updates may be needed to fix specific errors associated with the Windows operating system.
- Click on the link below to download the corresponding file.
- Choose to SAVE the file to your computer. DO NOT choose Run or Open.
- Please note where you are saving the file. We suggest the Downloads folders.
- Once the file has been saved, close your web browser and go to the location where you saved the files.
- Disable any virus checkers or other security software and background utilities.
- Double click on the file to begin the installation.
If you are unsure what to install or need assistance, please contact us at Wild Ginger Technical Support.
- >Error: Assembly TD_Mgd_3.05_10.dll
Error: Could not load file or assembly TD_Mgd_3.05_10.dll or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. You may see this error when trying to save DXF files in Cameo.
NOTE: You MUST install both of the files below to fix this error message.