Help and Support
Please NOTE: All of our current software programs are Windows native and run on the following versions of Windows.
- Windows 7 (depending upon the final Microsoft build)
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Please NOTE: Our current software programs
require the Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile or .NET Framework 4.7.2 to function. To determine
if the .NET Framework is installed, go to Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs, Programs and Features,
or Uninstall Programs. Scroll down and look for the list of .NET Frameworks installed in the
list of installed programs.
If the .Net Framework is not installed, your computer will need to be connected to the internet during the program installation process so that the .Net Framework can be installed at the same time.
Our software programs WILL NOT RUN on Windows 8 RT or Windows 10 RT (the tablet version of Windows 8 or 10 running on Surface.)
- Mac OSX ONLY when running a Windows emulator such as Virtual PC, Parallels, or BootCamp AND Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10 on the Mac
- You must have the Windows operating system on your Mac.
Mobile Devices - Tablets and Smart Phones
- Our software programs are not compatible with iPad, Android, or smart phone operating systems.
Minimum Computer Requirements
- compatible graphics card (VGA or higher running at 1024x780)
- 390 MB free space for PatternMaster
- 500 MB free space for Cameo
- external 2 button mouse - also required for laptops. Our software programs are not compatible with track pads or track balls.
- a Windows-compatible printer or plotter with the Windows device driver specific to your version of Windows
- an internet connection is required for access to free software updates
- Our software programs are not compatible with digitizers or graphics tablets. Patterns can be traced from digital photographs with no special equipment required.
- Our software programs must be installed onto the computer and cannot be copied from one computer to another or cloned.
- Our programs must be installed on the same drive where the Windows operating system resides.
- Our programs must be installed under the main Adminstrator login. We do not offer networked versions of any of our software programs.
- Our programs require full read/write access to the program's folder and subfolders on the local drive.
If you have questions about system compatibility or other requirements, please contact us at email@example.com.