Software Piracy is stealing, plain and simple! Wild Ginger Software, Inc. aggressively investigates and prosecutes all suspected instances of software piracy, and copyright, and trademark infringement.
- Software piracy is the illegal distribution and/or copying of software protected under intellectual property laws, for personal and/or business use.
- Software piracy, under the Copyright Act, is subject to civil damages of as much as $100,000 per title infringement, plus criminal penalties, including fines of as much as $250,000 per title infringement, and imprisonment of up to five years, or 10 years for repeat offenders.
- The ultimate victims are you, the consumer.
- The billions of dollars lost each year due to software piracy translate to higher prices for consumers and less money spent by software companies on research and development of new products and innovations.
- Buying unauthorized software may also make you subject to identity theft and exposed to defective, malicious, or corrupted software, which can ruin computers and cost more in terms of repair services or replacement equipment.
- Wild Ginger products for sale on Ebay and other similar sites or by private individuals are not guaranteed to be authentic or current versions. You may be purchasing a program that is no longer compatible with current versions of the Windows operating system.
- Please NOTE, we do not refund the purchase price for any Wild Ginger products purchased from third parties.
- Wild Ginger Software, Inc. is not liable for any misrepresentations made by third parties regarding any of our products.
- Help us stop software piracy. Report suspected instances to email@example.com