Measuring and Fit Support
We provide totally free support for measuring and fit. Follow the steps below to help us help you to achieve great fit!
- Review the measuring instructions and take and save your measurements in your program.
- Draft the patterns for the recommended fit garments for your program and save the Style Summary.
- Print the patterns for the recommended fit garments.
- Mark the balance lines for the chest, hips, and bicep as shown on the patterns. Use light colored fabric with NO prints or patterns.
- Try on the fit garments and note any fit issues or questions.
- Take a front, back, and side view of you in your fit garments as illustrated in the examples below. Your head must be visible in all three photos.
- Launch your email program and draft an email to email@example.com
- Attach the Style Summary and the three photos of you in your fit garments and send them to us. Your style summary can be found in the folder where your program resides in the Summaries folder as shown below.
- Include a description of any fitting issues and questions you have.
- We typically respond within one business day.
Review the articles below for additional information.
Copyright Wild Ginger Software, Inc. 1995-present. All rights reserved.
This publication, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced in any form, by any method, for any purpose, without the express written consent of Wild Ginger Software, Inc.