Sewing & Crafts
Educators & Students
Dressmakers and Tailors
Theater and Costumes
Wild Ginger Software offers a variety of software products for fashion design, home sewing and crafts, and educators and students in fashion design and theatrical costuming. Click on the sliders below for a general overview of each product line and to get more information.
PatternMaster v5 - Wardrobes for Women, Men and Children
- Six stand-alone software programs draft custom-sized sewing patterns for women, men, and children.
- Draft to YOUR measurements with no size restrictions.
- Thousands of mix and match style combinations and NO pattern making skills needed.
Cameo v5 - Professional Apparel Pattermaking Software
- Professional pattern making, grading, made to fit, marker layout, and specification software
- Cameo is designed to meet the needs of professional patternmakers, patternmaking education curriculum, apparel manufacturers, custom clothiers, and costumers.
- Custom and standard sizing
- Suite of modules and libraries
ePatterns - Downloadable Sewing Patterns
- custom-sizable downloadable patterns
- women, men, children, and accessories
- current trends and vintage styles
Digital Flat Pattern - The Apparel Designer's Handbook
- Full-color illustrations with examples and diagrams
- Discussion of relevant pattern making theories
- Complete instructions for hundreds of styles
Wild Things - Crafts and Accessories
Style Match - Body Shape and Image Analysis
- Detailed report with style suggestions to enhance your figure
- Suggestions for neckines, collars, sleeves, blouses, dresses, pants, skirts, and swimwear
- Includes color profile
Stitch-n-Stash - Fabrics and Notions Database
- catalog your fabric stash, pattern collection, notions, books, magazines, articles, and sources of supplies.
- track your current and finished sewing, garment construction, cross stitch, quilting, embroidery, and needlework projects.
- view your fabric and notions stash along side your patterns to determine which fabrics may be suitable for each design.
- print your fabrics, patterns, and notions information to take with you to the fabric store.