Sew a Face Mask
- All reusable fabrics should be prewashed with fragrance-free detergent.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- For resuable face masks, use natural fibers only (cotton, silk, linen, bamboo)--no blends.
- For disposable face masks, use medium weight sew-in non-woven interfacing.
- Do not use fabrics treated with flame retardant.
- Seams should be finished in such a way that they do not rub or irritate (french seams--flat fell--etc). if serging or overcasting, put seams to outside and topstitch.
iCare Shaped Face Mask
iCare Pleated Face Mask
Copyright Wild Ginger Software, Inc. 1995-present. All rights reserved.
This publication, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced in any form, by any method, for any purpose, without the express written consent of Wild Ginger Software, Inc.