Draped Neck Knit Sheath by Julie
I wanted a quick project to do and with the discussion not so long ago on the draped neck I decided to have a go at a draped neck sheath in a knit fabric that has been maturing in the stash for quite some time. I like the way it has turned out and have purchased fabric to make a top version.
You can duplicate Julie's look in PatternMaster Boutique as follows:
- sleeveless sheath
- draped front neckline
- jewel neck back - droped 1/2 inch (1.2 cm)
- shoulder length minus 1/2 inch (1.2 cm)
- 0 chest ease, 1 1/2 inches waist ease, and 2 inches hip ease.
- select 1 front and back torso dart and sew them out at the side seam
- bind the back neckline and armholes
Copyright Wild Ginger Software, Inc. 1995-present. All rights reserved.
This publication, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced in any form, by any method, for any purpose, without the express written consent of Wild Ginger Software, Inc.