Installing or Moving Dolls or Pets to a New Computer
Download the setup file for from the link below.
You will need your product key to activate your software on your new computer. If you purchased directly from Wild Ginger, your product key can most likely be found in your account in our webstore. Log into your account in our webstore and go to Orders/View Order. Select the order for your program. You product key should be displayed within the order.
NOTE: Each product key is UNIQUE to the program it activates. Make sure that you have the correct product key for the program AND program version you are activating.
If you cannot find your product key or you are unsure as to the correct product key, please contact Wild Ginger Tech Support and include the FIRST and LAST NAME of the registered user for the program.
Deactivating the Software
- If you still have access to your previous computer, launch your program and go to Product Activation. Press the Lock button to deactivate your software and email the deactivation code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be certain to include your FULL NAME and your Product Key.
- If you lose your program unexpectedly - such as a hard drive failure - and you need to re-install, but you are not able to send a lock code, email Wild Ginger Tech Support for assistance.
Installing the Program
- Install the program on your new computer.
- You MUST INSTALL your program from the setup file you downloaded or from a CD. You cannot hotlink it from another computer or a backup folder or clone it.
- If you no longer have the setup file you downloaded or you have an old CD, you can download the latest full version of your software from the link above.
- If you have an old CD, we highly recommend that you download the setup file from the links above.
- If you receive an incompatibility error message when trying to install from an older CD, try bypassing the CDs autorun feature.
To bypass the CDs autorun feature:
- Click on the Windows Start button and choose Computer
- RIGHT mouse click on the disk drive where your CD is located and choose OPEN or EXPLORE
- Double click on setup.exe to begin the installation.
Activating the Program
- After completing the installation, launch your program from the desktop icon and choose Click Here to Activate with a Product Key.
- Enter the required registration information and your product key and press Activate.
- If you received a message that your program has already been activated on two computers, please contact Wild Ginger Tech Support. We will need to add another unlock to your license record. Please include your REAL FIRST and LAST NAME and your PRODUCT KEY.
- After installing and activating your software, install the latest or final update for your program.
Copyright Wild Ginger Software, Inc. 1995-present. All rights reserved.
This publication, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced in any form, by any method, for any purpose, without the express written consent of Wild Ginger Software, Inc.